Manual Woodworkers & Weavers, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of home furnishing products in the United States. In the last 70 years of our existence in this business, Manual has grown from a small souvenir business into one of the prominent players in the home decor industry.
MISSION STATEMENT: To create value for our customers by complementing their sales and marketing endeavors with our demonstrated excellence in Warehousing Management and Distribution Logistics.
DISTRIBUTION CENTER CREDENTIALS
• Our warehouse and distribution center currently manages over 3000 SKUs marketed by the company.
• Fulfilling the need of over 20,000 “mom & pop” retail stores in a timely, accurate, and economical manner has earned us a reputation of “one of the most reliable vendors” in the industry.
• In addition to our mom and pop business, Manual is also an established vendor for larger national retail chains.
• Our distribution center also fulfills our customer’s needs in the foreign markets of Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Australia.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
|• Infrastructure: Over a mile of conveyor, three-level pick module specifically designed for broken case picking, narrow aisle overstock racks for increased storage capacity, wallaby sorting system with overhead barcode scanners, ticketing area for any customer packaging needs, packing area with unique customer packing lists and inserts, shipping hub designed for simplified coordination of transportation.
• Warehouse - 185,000 sq. ft. for order fulfillment and inventory storage; 15,000 sq. ft. for outbound sorting and shipping, combining to form this 200,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility.
• Technological Capabilities - Real-time inventory, next day shipments, same day shipments, if required, order accuracy checks, automated sorting of packages, directed put away of receipts.
• Communication - Inbound and outbound EDI transmissions. Phone, fax, and email options are also available.
• Logistics Opportunities - ABC cycle count program, Routing guide expertise, pre-ticketing or packaging department, and custom paperwork.
• Preferred Industries - Distribution center is set up primarily for hard goods, such as toys, beauty accessories, technological items, etc.
Over thirty years of experience in logistics, including full case and broken case picking, pre-ticketing, conveyor technology, warehouse management systems, and traffic.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Database driven fully-automated paper-less system
• Wireless RF Technology throughout 200,000 sq. ft. building for receiving, order picking, and inventory control departments
• Barcode scanning technology to ensure accuracy in picking and shipping
• Computer systems have the capability to ship any major carrier, US and overseas. We can ship UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS all through the automated system
• Capability to import orders into the automated system for next day shipping
• Dropship available. Manual's name is not located anywhere on the label. Custom packing slips also available.
• ERP system to seamlessly integrate all information flow throughout the company and its partners.
• Warehouse Management System (WMS) to manage the daily operation
• Radio Frequency (RF) system to process transactions in real time
• Automated conveyor to transport totes and boxes efficiently
• Barcode scanners to ensure accurate shipping method
• Order Entry
• Stock Reports
• Online access to inventory
• Customer compliance
• Pallet of floor loaded container receipt
ORDER FULFILLMENT DEPARTMENT
• RF picking method
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT